Call or email us to schedule a visit or inquire about our services. To learn more about 21st Century Dental Centre and our services — which include Invisalign, oral sedation, and family dentistry — or to schedule an appointment, please fill out our contact form or call us at 604-543-2600.
21st Century Dental Centre
139-12101 72nd Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia V3W 2M1
Monday 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Tuesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wednesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Our Safety Protocols
At 21st Century Dental Centre, we have changed some of our office protocols to help keep everyone safe.
Directions to our Surrey dental practice.
We have reserved your dental appointment especially for you. Please provide us with two business days' notice to cancel or reschedule this appointment to avoid a fee. Please note, we are closed every Friday.
We happily accept most insurance and direct bills. Please note that if there are fees not covered by insurance, you are responsible for this payment. (For example, if your insurance is 80%, you will be liable to pay the remaining 20%.)
It is possible that you may be referred to a specialist or have used your benefits at another office. Please notify our administrators if this is the case for us to help you keep track of the insurance limits used in the year.
Predeterminations or authorizations: most insurance companies will not send a copy to the dental office due to the Privacy Act. Please forward these to the dental office at least one week before your dental appointment for the administrators to accurately quote your costs.